Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Daily Blend: Wednesday, May 09, 2012

| »
Ofc. Jerad Wheeler
Jerad Wheeler
  • DeKalb County cop [pictured] who committed doggycide at the wrong address in January now under investigation for kicking a pregnant woman in the stomach.
    (via @radleybalko)

  • Far-Rightists, hate groups and assorted anti-gay wingnuts everywhere react to President Obama’s newly professed support for gay marriage, while Mitt Romney tries desperately to stay relevant.

  • Inherently dangerous and aggressive dog loses a limb to save its owner’s life.
    (via Rob F)

  • The person who follows the pursuit of reason unflinchingly toward its end will be atheistic or, at best, agnostic.” — noted Christian apologist and dishonest fraud, William Lane Craig.
    (via Rob F)

  • Institute of Obvious Research: Dogs display remarkable empathy with humans. One of my earliest memories of dogs was when I was in time-out as a four-year-old and my grandma’s beloved golden lab came up to me all meekly and just stared at me with his fuzzy head in my lap. My mother said he knew I was sad and wanted to comfort me. I still miss him.
    (via @NESCent)

  • This almost makes me like Miracle Whip. (Almost.)
    (via The Agitator)

  • If you have any story suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments or send them in.