Thursday, March 17, 2011

I’m busy, so enjoy Rep. Weiner’s latest mocking of the GOP

| »

I’ve got a couple of movies I’m quite keen on watching before the stroke of midnight (if only so I don’t go to bed tomorrow morning at seven again), a number of online articles to read, a book to continue revising (now at chapter 14 of 19!), and any number of things to do in between (which may or may not include enjoying some hot, wonderful … uh, food). That, and I’ve got another two posts I intend to make before tending to any of it. So, while I get to it, you can just lay back and enjoy this video of Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY) mocking the crap out of House Republicans for holding an “emergency session” with the sole purpose of defunding NPR. It’s a fun watch.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got another yearly survey to set up …

(via @todayspolitics)