Monday, May 13, 2013

Daily Blend: 05/13/13

| »
Monetized “NRC-CNRC Canada” logo (modified by Phil Plait)
  • I’m usually proud of my country, but less so when my government decides to sell out science. [pictured] (Doesn’t all research eventually lead to “social or economic gain”?)

  • So much for the idea that dropping from the blogosphere will remove Jen McCreight from the focus of obsessed slimeballs. How brazenly douchey does one have to be to lecture someone about safety whilst deliberately exposing their location?

  • It’s sad when a silly screed against “liberals” is too inane to even be worth fisking for the lulz.
    (via Right Wing Watch)

  • And finally, I am reaffirmed in my belief that babies are freaking weird.

  • If you have any story suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments or send them in.