Thursday, August 23, 2012

Daily Blend: Thursday, August 23, 2012 [2/2]

| »
Eric Bolling
Eric Bolling

(Part 2/2. Part 1 here.)

  • Another irony meter bites the dust: Same homophobes who cried “blacklist!” when GLAAD chronicled their anti-gay activity now want to ban LGBT rights activist from Fox News.

  • Fox News’s Eric Bolling [pictured] takes a break from accusing President Obama of “chugging 40's” during tornado outbreaks, bringing “hoodlums in the hizzouse” and usurping the office to complain that Obama officials refuse to appear on his network.

  • Vox Day sees research concluding that older men are more likely to father autistic/schizoid children and naturally claims it supports his fantasy that atheists have “daddy issues”. (For the record: I’m an atheist with clinically diagnosed Asperger’s (and Tourette’s), my father was 29 at my birth, and I’ve had an excellent relationship with him all my life, no matter how many times I call him an old schnock.)

  • And finally, here’s a sea otter stacking some cups like a pro:
    (via @radleybalko)

  • If you have any story suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments or send them in.