Friday, April 16, 2010

New poll regarding comments functionality [closed]

| »
Preliator

There’s been some minor problems and glitches with IntenseDebate ever since I installed it as my commenting system (because default Blogger comments couldn’t suck worse). One of these little issues is how, for me and a number of others, some of the “Leave a Comment” text that normally appears below blog posts on the blog main page malfunctions, displaying as “undefined” with a broken link that leads nowhere.

I’m buggered as to how to fix this, so in the interim, here’s a little poll (at the top right sidebar) asking you to let me know how the comment text appears for you, in your browser. I’m currently unsure whether or not this is a browser-specific issue (ie. if it only happens with Firefox or IE or whatever), so that’s a question for another time.

Thanks in advance for the response.

UPDATE: (04/18/10 5:48 PM) – Poll is now closed.