Monday, September 14, 2009

Dammit, I hate glitches

| »

As you can see, my Twitter widget to the right is all bugged out currently, displaying someone else's tweets at a ridiculous length that's screwing up the layout I've designed so precariously. The user in question, a certain Adam Croot (“Undefined”), claims it’s a Twitter bug that should be fixed soon. I’ll take his word for it at the moment; this same glitch is also contaminating all other Twitter badges across the web as far as I can tell.

Right now, I’m just hoping it’s not another damned hacker attack. Those do happen, and I do hate them. (Urgh)

I won't disable the widget just yet, as I’d then have no way to tell when it would be back to normal, but if this keeps on for much longer I may have no choice. We’ll see.


All right, good, seems fixed now.

Technorati tags: · · · ·