Friday, February 01, 2013

Daily Blend: Friday, February 01, 2013

| »
“Don’t say gay”

Is it just me, or are months going by faster and faster?

  • Tennessee’s “Don’t Say Gay” bill [pictured] is back, now with the requirement that school faculty out any students seeking sexuality counseling to their parents.
    (via Joe. My. God.)

  • Unbelievable: Remember the old joke about conservatives being so anti-Obama that if the President came out against Hitler, the Right would defend the Nazis? Oh, wait, that totally just happened.
    (via @radleybalko)

  • More on creeping Creationism in Missouri.

  • And finally, I am quite happy to see Jen McCreight is back in the game. And not just because it promises more Pokébiology.

  • If you have any story suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments or send them in.

    EDIT (02/01/13 9:53 PM ET) – It turns out the above is the same Creationism/ID bill I mentioned in my last Daily Blend. (via Rob F)