Sunday, October 17, 2010

Daily Blend: Sunday, October 17, 2010 – Big Announcement

| »
Personal: It’s All About ME

You’ll probably notice a distinct lull in blogging frequency starting tomorrow and for the next few days, with possibly no presence at all on Tuesday or Wednesday. No, I’m not abandoning you, my sweet little crossbow-wielding cherubs, nor am I suddenly turning Republican (do shoot me if that ever happens), nor am I being kidnapped by mutants and brought to a secret base to be tortured forever and ever and … uh, something.

Actually, I’m just moving. … in. … with my mother. (Hey, it’s to her benefit. She’s going through a very rough patch and coupled with a much-needed change of scenery for me, this could really end up killing multiple crap-flinging birds with one stone.)

So, there, just wanted to make this announcement before anyone began to panic and scramble for the defibrillator. And now, enjoy your Daily Blend with its … *counts on fingers* … one link. (Sorry, slow day yesterday.)

  • Pleasant Hill, Iowa cop steals meth from evidence room, gets high, crashes squad car. Sentenced to ten years in jail ten weeks in jail a slap on the wrist probation. Naturally.
    (via @todayspolitics)

If you have any story suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments or send them in.