Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy (U.S.) Day for the Giving of the Thanks

| »
Sarcastic e-card: “Let's regret our eating decisions this Thanksgiving as much as Native Americans regret trusting white people.”

As much as I try to avoid arbitrarily predetermined dates to remind us to celebrate that which we have all year to be thankful for, Preliatorite Uzza offers an (un)prayer we can all cheer to. She should try her hand at poetry, that one.

Me, I’m just thankful I finally got my music program working this week after a few months on hiatus, not to mention I’ve managed to unlock a veritable instrumental buffet of new sounds for my songs. Yes, that does explain why blogging has been – and will remain – light this week, and presumably for a while. Music comes first for me, kids, and that’s just the way it is.

As for the rest of you (specifically, you Yanks), eat all the stuffing you can to make up for the corn-dogs I’m planning to have tonight, try not to strangle any Fox News-addicted relatives, and please, above all, make sure that turkey is actually dead – and that it isn’t from Transylvania. (You never know.)