Monday, October 15, 2012

Daily Blend: Monday, October 15, 2012

| »
Lenovo ThinkPad T410
My new baby

I’m finally the owner of a laptop that isn’t brought to its knees by launching MS Paint. Goodbye, Acer Aspire One – hello, Lenovo ThinkPad T410 [pictured]!

  • The enemy of Romney’s enemy is his friend, until they become his enemy, before they re-become his friend.

  • How good is your color vision? Take this test to find out. (I got a 7 – relatively sure my monitor screwed me …)
    (via @jennifurret)

  • In which Cracked.com points out that snipers are math prodigies and submarine fights are won by boring the enemy to death (contra what Hollywood would have you believe).

  • And finally, how could anyone possibly think the far-Right is a refuge for bigoted assholes? Just ask anti-abortion crackpot Randall Terry:

  • If you have any story suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments or send them in.