Monday, September 10, 2012

Poll: 6% of Ohio voters think Romney got Osama

| »

One of my first orders of business should I ever find myself at the helm of my own country would be to institute a basic rational litmus test for citizens to be allowed to vote. And recent Public Policy Polling findings reveal that a minimum of approximately 18.7 million Americans would thus be ineligible to let their breathtaking cluelessness contaminate my precious hypothetical nation’s political scene, if Ohio voters are anything to judge by:

Q15: “Who do you think deserves more credit for the killing of Osama bin Laden: Barack Obama or Mitt Romney?” / “Barack Obama”: 63%; “Mitt Romney”: 6%; “Not sure”: 31%

Then again, I’m not sure that having 96.6 million potential voters be unable to decide between reality and fantasy is much better.

(via Political Irony)