Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Daily Blend: Wednesday, September 26, 2012

| »
Mike Rowe
Mike Rowe
  • Mother Jones report decimates the Right-wing trope that armed civilians could help prevent mass shootings.
    (via Media Matters for America)

  • Mecklenburg County, Virginia Republicans want you to know they’re still a bunch of bigoted jackholes.

  • I have mixed feelings about seeing my beloved Mike Rowe [pictured] (of Dirty Jobs) endorse Mitt Romney. He seems to do it in the same tepid manner as Clint Eastwood: “All I really care about is the general people, and I’m a bit confused about Obama’s role in all this, so I’ll go with the other guy, whoever it is.” As long as he and Eastwood don’t turn regressive wingnut, I’ll still love ’em and enjoy their shows/movies.

  • If you have any story suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments or send them in.