Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Daily Blend: Tuesday, April 03, 2012

| »
Mark Shea
Mark Shea

Going in for my first-ever job interview tomorrow. I might be less nervous if a rat suddenly crawled out of my esophagus.

  • New proposed Arizona Internet censorship bill would criminalize “annoy[ing] or offend[ing]” anyone online, is so ridiculous that even the MPAA & RIAA oppose it.

  • Catholic columnist Mark Shea [pictured] accuses “New Atheists” of “fundamentalist magical thinking”. You didn’t really need that irony meter, anyway …
    (via Friendly Atheist)

  • This whole Cracked article on dumb movie arguments is good, but I’m mostly just linking it because #4 makes the point I’ve been arguing for years.

  • Seems legit.
    (via The Agitator)

  • If you have any story suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments or send them in.

    Edit (04/03/12 10:12 PM ET) – Fixed broken link for item #1. (Thanks to Uzza.)