Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fail Quote: Bill Donohue, classy as ever

| »
Bill Donohue (President, Catholic League)
Bill Donohue

From the ever-charming Bill Donohue, who never misses an opportunity to display his Christian love:

I spent my St. Patrick’s Day marching in the parade up New York’s Fifth Avenue, and then drank beer with my friends. Kathleen Kennedy Townsend spent her St. Patrick’s Day at a conference attended by homosexuals, lesbians, and men/women with new genitals. I had a good time.

In case anyone was wondering, he’s also on Twitter:

I’d tell him to put a couple of femcum-drenched socks in it, but then I realize – what better way is there to disillusion people of the idea of Catholicism (if not Christianity at large) being an institution of love and compassion than by having a flaming bigot like Donohue act as its spokesman?

Keep at it, Bill!