Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Daily Blend: Wednesday, November 22, 2011 – Blame time zones

| »
Steven J. Baum P.C. employee mocking homeless people at 2010 Halloween party with sign: “3rd party squatter. I lost my home & I was NEVER served!!”
I am so sorry you are now amongst those you mocked

I don’t care what anyone or their calendars say; it’s still Tuesday the 22nd until I go to bed. Harumph.

  • Doggycide: Off-duty NYC cop shoots & kills neighbor’s friendly Doberman for “growling” at his dog.
    (via @radleybalko)

  • Dash-cam video showing Black man pepper-sprayed and (allegedly) choked for jaywalking appears online; Mayor says he’s “gravely disappointed” … that the video was made public. Because it’s “counteractive” to “police-community relations”. Always nice to see where their priorities lie.
    (via @radleybalko)

  • Oh karma: “Foreclosure mill” law firm caught mocking the homeless at a Halloween party [pictured] now forced to close after backlash.
    (via Political Irony)

  • MythBusters’ Grant Imahara answers Reddit’s top 10 questions.

If you have any story suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments or send them in.