Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nostalgia Critic: The OTHER Animated Titanic Movie

| »

Maybe it’s because I’m a Titanic fan (of both the real ship and the James Cameron blockbuster, both of which are relevant, here, as you’ll soon see). Maybe I have my bullshit meter wound up too tightly. Maybe it’s just getting really late. Or, maybe this is just the single most stupid, fucked-up, ridiculous and outright retarded thing I’ve ever witnessed. Either way, I just had to blog about the latest Nostalgia Critic review of the animated Titanic kids’ movie. … The other one, that is. The one that’s actually worse than the first one with the rapping dog.

Just … watch:

I like to think I held up admirably well for the first parts … but then came the 9:35 mark and

Nostalgia Critic: “WHAT THE FUCK AM I WATCHING?!”

I’d better not dream about this, or I might just invite Freddy Krueger to kill me for respite.