Monday, June 14, 2010

Fail Quote of the Day: Beck strikes the innocent pose, again

| »

Glenn Beck shows us how deep his delusions run:

BECK: If I get outta control and start leveling baseless charges that can’t be backed up, guess what happens? I’m fired. I lose my job. If Congress does the same thing, you lose your freedom. Maybe that’s what the press should focus on, hmm?

Except that the clown’s been spewing baseless allegations and dumbass conspiracy theories left, right and center (and probably above and beneath, too) ever since he’s been given a platform to do so, and yet I don’t see Faux News getting rid of him anytime soon. Quite the contrary, even. And notice how he then twists the focus away from his own nonsense to the eevil guvrnment and the librul meedia as he loves to do. Typical Beck.

(via @mmfa)