Thursday, February 11, 2010

Take the Preliator February 2010 Survey!

| »
Preliator news

You know, you readers are a tricky bunch. One moment I feel like no-one reads this blog; the next, I notice my traffic has shot up by a hundred visitors, or I’m tweeted regarding my posts, or best of all, I even get comments at times. (Yay!) So, enough of y’all lurking in the dark: I wanna know who’s out there and what you think of this blog. So, if you would be kind enough to spare ten minutes of your time, head over to the Preliator Survey for February of 2010 and tell me all about both yourself, and what you think of this little hole in the world. I’d really like that.

Or, better yet, you could click the link below and have the thing appear in a pop-up window.

The astute reader will notice how this is a survey for February, and yet we’re already at the 12th; no matter. The survey will close at the stroke of midnight GMT on March 12, so there’s a full month ahead for y’all to complete it.