Friday, February 05, 2010

I’m officially a year old, now

| »
Personal news

Well, blogging me, anyway. I almost forgot thanks to my crappy Google Calendar conveniently not alerting me (tell me, what’s the point in setting reminders if they don’t remind you?), but: yesterday, February the 4th, marked the completion of the Earth’s orbit around the Sun since I posted my first blog post for anyone bored enough to see and read, back at my old blog, Respectful Defiance. (Note of warning: beware the horrendous layout. There’s a reason I gave up on it, to put it shortly.) Reading my first few posts, I start to wonder how the hell I ever made it past the first month, much less a year, spanning two blogs (including this one). But, somehow, I did. Go figure.

Now counting down to July 25 of this year, which will mark the 1-year anniversary of Preliator. So, RD lasted about six months, and I’ve now been on Preliator for roughly another six or so … I guess that means I have to close up shop and move, now?

Yeah … I don’t think so.