Friday, January 22, 2010

Done some changes ’round ’ere

| »
Preliator

As you can tell (any regular readers, that is – and yes, I do love how I can now say “regular readers” without needing to add “if any” =P), a few little things have changed around here. First of all, both due to a general lack of interest and the fact that they were so mind-numbingly tedious to keep up-to-date at the rate I go about editing stuff, I’ve removed the sections for my art, stories, reviews and music. OF COURSE, this does not mean I removed the actual art, stories, reviews and music! I just removed the pages from the navigation bar at the top of the blog. To find all my art-stories-reviews-and-music, just select the appropriate label in the dropdown menu in the lower right sidebar.

I’ve also changed the other pages (About, Contact Me, etc.) into proper Pages (creatively enough), a new feature from Blogger (finally) so we don’t have to create specific blog posts, then date them back to the very start of the blog so they don’t appear with other posts. Quite convenient, though there seems to be a little problem with the layout in that the top is excessively spaced-out. I’d guess this will be resolved in a short time.

Other than that, I’ve also removed the “Latest Works” widget from the upper left sidebar as my stuff is updated too infrequently, anyway (again, just use tags/labels to find them). Finally, I’ve moved the Followers widget (subscribe, dangit, subscribe! I wanna more followers! =3) to the left sidebar to try and even them out. (After all, Equality is part of my Holy Trinity. ;-))