Thursday, December 03, 2009

A reenactment of the latest silly little sports scandal

| »

For anyone who is still in the dark about what happened to Tiger Woods recently (yeah, yeah, we know, no-one cares – whatever), here’s a rather well-made CGI reenactment of both Woods’ original account of being rescued from a crash, and then the later details that surfaced and launched the whole scandal to begin with. Who said the Chinese can’t do good CGI?

By the way, in case you were asking: what do I think about Tiger Woods allegedly cheating on his wife, getting smacked around when she discovers it, fleeing in his vehicle, then crashing and sustaining minor injuries? Well, to be succinct, my feelings range anywhere from “It’s his friggin’ business” to “Who cares?”. I know virtually nothing about him and his personal life (which is all the more reason why I couldn’t care less about this thing), and even if I did, it wouldn’t be my place to judge, nor anyone else’s.

(via The Agitator)
Technorati tags: ·