Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I get free presents in the mail!

| »

Well, lookee what just came in the mail!

Ray Comfort’s Creationist ‘The Origin of Species’

I gotta admit, that’s some fast shipping. It’s barely been over a week since I placed my order for a free (On) The Origin of Species with Ray Comfort’s Creationist introduction, and next thing I know, my father arrives home from work with a special package from the post office. Hee.

I have to admit, while I’m quite apprehensive as to what I may find inside (well, in the first 50 pages, anyway), the book itself is quite aesthetically gorgeous. If only it didn’t have the Creationist garbage introduction, it would be perfect. Ah well.

I’m thinking that, once I’ve read it (which may take a while, considering both A) how slow a reader I am these days and B) how small the typeface is for Darwin’s actual writing), I may make debunking of Comfort’s Creationist intro a temporary feature on this blog, though this will understandably depend on my abilities to find where he is at fault and my (sadly limited) knowledge on Evolutionary Theory. (I know the basics and all that, but I’m no evolutionary biologist.) We’ll see. =)