Saturday, December 19, 2009

Geekz rool (they totally have their own universe, y’know)

| »

Even though I don’t see myself as a geek (missing the flailing at Star Trek, I only have a casual interest in Star Wars and I’ve never been at (and nor shall I ever go to) a convention in my life), I am a little discomfited by the fact that I recognize just about everything in here:

Ibrahim Evsan’ “Diagram of Geek Culture”
[Click for full size]

This impressive diagram is courtesy of Ibrahim Evsan. He loses a few points for misspelling Obi-Wan Kenobi and the coolness factor is torn away by his reference to Twilight (not that, of course, a chart about the geekdom ever had any coolness to begin with, hyuk hyuk), but then, what’s even more disturbing is how A) I noticed these and B) took the time to mention them, here. My poor foot now has a little bullet hole. Hurts.

(via Bad Astronomy)