Monday, November 23, 2009

A confession from a Senate bigot?

| »

Despite his virulent bigotry, it appears that Sen. Chris Buttars (R-Utah) may be, himself, gay. Don’t take it from me – read his own words:

I meet with the gays here and there. They were in my house two weeks ago. I don't mind gays. But I don't want 'em stuffing it down my throat all the time. Certainly not in my kid's face.

So … he does want ’em stuffing *it* down his throat some of the time! See? Told ya.

Well, either that, or he really is just a dumb bigot. Hopefully, his kid will turn into one of those pesky “open-minded”, “tolerant” people who actually accept gays – hell, maybe he’ll even turn out to be gay himself, or have gay friends. Imagine the look on his Pop’s face then.

(Imagine that, he lets gays into his home! I bet he even lets them use his bathroom, too.)

(via Dispatches from the Culture Wars)
Technorati tags: · ·