Thursday, September 17, 2009

Snakes on a Cane

| »

Here’s the new House promotional poster for Season 6 (which starts next Monday (OMGOMGOMG):

New ‘House’ ad: “Snakes on a Cane” (“Incurably himself”)

Is it just me, or does he look angry? (Not that he shouldn’t be, what with being in a mental asylum and forced into rehab and not having had sex with Cuddy and all that … Oh, and anyone who doesn’t know what I’m talking about does not deserve to own a TV set, as they obviously don’t use it!)

Also, those are real pythons putting an uncomfortably tight squeeze on Hugh Laurie, by the way. Brave (or crazy) man.

[pedant]This promo is based off the caduceus, which is very often mistaken as the symbol for medicine (which is actually the Rod of Asclepius, which has only one snake).[/pedant]

Anyone who is also a fan of House (or most shows on TV, anyway) really needs to check out the Ausiello Files for all the latest juicy scoops! Seriously, it’s my lifeblood in these hiatuses in between seasons. Oy.

Dammit, I cannot wait until Monday to see the two-hour premiere … though tonight is the Season 2 premiere of Fringe, so I suppose that might tie me over for a few more days.

Maybe.