Thursday, August 13, 2009

Some self-depreciation from Ray Comfort?

| »

Comfort has a post up about insomnia and how to combat it; it's really refreshing, perhaps the first post I've ever read from him that wasn't overflowing with stupidity and godbotting to the point where ingesting it becomes a metaphysical nightmare. He offers a solution, which I won't cover here for it neither interests me, not being an insomniac, and because I cannot vouch for its efficiency as I've never tried it; what I'd like to mention is the last little bit at the end of his post:

If this process doesn’t work, you could try reading any of my books. They will put you to sleep. [Original emphasis]

Ha. Some self-deprecating humor from the Comfort? Though, of course, there's probably more validity and truth in those two lines than he originally intended. ;)