Friday, August 21, 2009

Don't control my body; control theirs, instead

| »

From the Eternally Unenlightened One, Michele Bachmann:

"That's why people need to continue to go to the town halls, continue to melt the phone lines of their liberal members of Congress and let them know, under no certain circumstances will I give the government control over my body and my health care decisions."

Says the anti-abortionist who's more than happy to let the government take control of women's bodies when they desire to give up their unwanted parasites (ie. fetuses). I believe this is called "blindness".

(And just so we're clear: there seems to be some competition for Stoopidest Woman in the U.S. between Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin. Personally, I think that no matter how inane and ridiculous a media whore Palin can be (what with ridiculous pseudo-scandals and absurd stupidities and so forth), she can always only pale (however slightly) in comparison to the Bachmann, whose overwhelming amounts of ignorance, pompousness and generalized brain-dead moronity are a danger to any braincells neighboring her presence.)

(via Dispatches from the Culture Wars)