Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Best. Line. Ever.

| »

From Bill Maher's August 21st column on HuffPo, comes the single funniest and all-around noteworthy bit of text I've ever read:

But what did Obama actually say to make Karl Rove's head explode and the popcorn fly out? Cover your children's ears: When he was asked if he believed in American exceptionalism, he said he did, the same way "the Brits believe in British exceptionalism and the Greeks in Greek exceptionalism." Yes, our so-called president actually said people in other countries might like their countries better. I was so shocked I nearly dropped the Bible I was using to help me masturbate into my gun.

That's it, he wins teh Internetz for the next six months. (Check out the rest of his editorial, along with all the others he writes – not always correct, but usually spot-on.)

Technorati Tags: · · · · · ·